TeaTree Photography: The Hat

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Hat

I just have to say it about Maine..or at least the 5th grade girls of Lincoln Elementary..WHY? Mekell has got a different style than every girl at her school. This is ok right? Can't girls just accept the fact that it is ok to be different? Apparently not! Whenever my cute girl goes to school she is told that whatever she is wearing is SUPER weird. This has given her such a complex it just makes me want to march down there myself and tell a few of those snotty little know it all's what is what..You know what I mean? Anyway, I wanted to capture this moment in her life to show her that she is adorable and her style is her and perfectly AWESOME!
Love you Mekell!

2 comments:

  1. I think she is absolutely GORGEOUS! Little girls can be so mean sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos speak volumes about her unique coolness. And absolute beauty.

    ReplyDelete